With me out of action from BJJ, I’ve also been out of action from the blogosphere…sucks.
Anyway, some updates….
- the internship I had at the end of last year ended in December
- I’m unemployed and looking for work
- my cash stash is nearly depleted, but am glad it has lasted me 9 months (and surgery and therapy)
- my doctor gave me the go-ahead for snowboarding in the second week of January
- I’ve gone boarding four times already
- I can go back to BJJ, although I’m not strong enough to do push-ups yet
- I have very limited funds, with it being winter I’d rather put what I have in snowboarding. In the summer, I’d definitely be back on the mat ASAP
- I need a job so I can hit the mat already
- after months and months of therapy, I finally had my last session today
- I’ve regained all my range-of-motion, even motion that is usually lost after shoulder surgery. Now I have to work harder on regaining my strength
- I’ve been gone from the blogosphere for months, but you already knew that
- my snowboard instructors are under a layer of dust – can’t wait to take pix again